Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Day Trip To San Marino

 

     I could not spend 2 months in Italy without stopping by the small country of San Marino for the day. Not a big day as far as the amount of things I did, I just stopped at the cliff top castles and some of the museums in the castle, but great day regardless. San Marino is a tiny country and most people will not visit just San Marino without visiting Italy unless they had family or friends here I imagine. But great day :)

     It is super easy to get to by train and bus, and very easy to navigate around to the castles and museums, stay for lunch or a coffee of course if you have time. Enjoy the photos from my trip there.






Did you enjoy this article? Support the content and creation by shopping on Amazon to help me continue blogging and helping fellow travelers. Here's an item I recommend, an international charger with extra ports to charge multiple devices. Click the link to buy this, or anything you buy will give me a small commission. And thank you so much for reading this blog!


                                                              

Choose the continent!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment