Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Vatican City: The Smallest Country In The World



   Well since I went to Russia I had to go to the smallest country in the world too, just kidding. Of course while in Rome I visited the Vatican. I guess I didn't take many photos here so the above is my best. My best money saving tips for Vatican City is of course walk around for free and see all the great sights in St. Peter's Square, but pay whatever needs to be paid to visit the Sistine Chapel, it's a great work of art, but also if you are on a really tight budget the famous churches of Napoli are not as well known still famous in their own right and equally pleasing to the eye in my humble non artistic opinion. You can spend anywhere from a whole day here to a couple of hours if you are in a time crunch.

Choose the continent!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment