Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Day Trip In Barcelona


   Quick note and not a fair assessment of this beautiful country, but on my way to Egypt I of course took advantage of a 24 hour layover in this beautiful city! I stayed in the Gothic Quarter and treated myself to delicious tapas, I explored the area a bit then got some good shut eye. 


    The following day I had enough time for two big sights... Casa Batllo...



   And of course, the main event the Sagrada Family Church:

                               

    I enjoyed an espresso for about 1 euro across the street from the Church marveling in it's crazy architecture. There wasn't enough time to do more, because of course as budget travelers, we never have enough time. But nonetheless, I was thrilled to be able to spend 24 hours there before heading to Egypt to ring in New Years 2017.

Choose the continent!!!!

OR...





        Support This Site By Purchasing Your Travel Needs

No comments:

Post a Comment