Sunday, December 28, 2014

Why New Year's Is The Best Holiday!


     I'm in San Francisco, California, in just 24 hours I will be on my way for a multi country and multi continental New Year's Trip with the midnight celebration being under the Acropolis in Athens, Greece. Choosing your favorite holiday is like choosing your birth date, it's not your choice, it chooses you. I think there are certainly things that affected it being my favorite holiday, one of those certainly being years of bartending not being able to celebrate it. But now New Year's and me are locked in, and for as long as I can, I hope to celebrate New Year's in different cities or countries experiencing different cultures and celebrations for it. My list now looks something like this:

  • New York City
  • Las Vegas
  • Phoenix, Arizona
  • Shanghai, China
  • Austin, Texas
  • Moscow, Russia
  • Los Angeles, CA
  • Athens, Greece
    What I love about New Year's, is that it is a holiday recognized by the world, it's not limited by race, religion, or nationalism. It's the one night where everyone can celebrate and be a part of new beginnings while saying goodbye to the old. Some people call it amateur night in reference to the amount of people who rarely drink that will now make a mess of themselves... I call it the world night. While there are definitely amateurs, it's also great to see everyone made it one way or another to the end of the year. We have a lot to see and do on this Earth, but we don't have a lot of time to see and do it. From SFO airport, outbound to Greece and beyond, Happy New Year's 2015!


Choose the continent!!!!

OR...


Support This Site By Purchasing Your Travel Needs

PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS OR PLUS 1 WITH YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT! THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment