June 2013 Updates!
Well just like Planning for Russia New Years Eve 2012/2013, it's time to start thinking about World Cup 2014. For me personally, I have been a lifelong football/soccer fan and have never attended a World Cup. My sights are loaded and locked on Brazil, now it's time to make it happen financially. So for everyone reading here's my intel so far...
- Tickets (if they follow South Africa) will be around $80-$600+ dollars.
- Hotel prices for Brazil will be up, but experts say not insanely up, Carnivale or New Years prices, but that can change.
- Flights are now available at normal prices
- Most if not all of the stadiums are accessible by public transport.
- And lastly... this is the biggest sports event in this decade that will happen on this side of the hemisphere.