- Bike around the city if weather is good, it is very easy to rent a bike all over, I also found it really cool that people don't even lock their bikes up! We saw many bikes just sitting there, it's nice to see a city where trust is so powerful, since you are just renting yours though you may want to lock it just in case!
- Our hostel, City Backers charged a sheet fee, I've stayed at hostels all over the world and never saw this, but it is Sweden and it is expensive, so we gladly payed, ok... to be honest, not gladly, but we payed.
- With all the expenses, just walking around Gamla Stan/The Old City was free and fun, this is also the best part to stay in for a quick visit.
- Public transportation is massively easy.
- The Swedish people have a relaxed lifestyle, a lot of businesses open later and close early so check times on things before you head out.
- Shop... if you can afford it, there are plenty of shops all over, both unique and name brand.